Strong Faith Connections
When a Pastor of a church chooses to partner their church with KCM, it demonstrates a clear desire on their part for their entire congregation to benefit from the faith teaching of Kenneth and Gloria that they themselves have benefitted from.
We desire to connect more with Partner Churches so that we are able to direct those Partners and Friends who are either visiting the area of a partner church, or live near, and who do not have access to a local faith church, to encourage them to go along to the partner church for like-minded fellowship and teaching.
We are expecting in faith to see the end times harvest of souls come into the Kingdom quickly and want to be ready to help those new Christians grow from milk to meat in a good church with mature, faith preaching Pastors.
What Is Covenant Partnership?
Partnership is much more than being on a mailing list — it is sacred to Kenneth Copeland. Why? Because partnership is a covenant — a joining together in faith.
Together as Partners in ministry, we will stand with each other, believe for each other and support each other and miracles will become commonplace. Our anointings will combine and open doors that will allow us each to do exceeding abundantly above all we could ask or think. Your ministry, no matter how great or small, will become part of our ministry…and vice versa…so there is nothing the enemy can do to stop us!
Partnership is like a bridge. It is the great connector that joins those who fund the work of the ministry with the work itself, and it is upheld by the two pillars of prayer and financial support.
- Financial Support: A Partner commits to funding the work of the ministry with gifts, contributions, tithes and offerings. Brother Copeland is quick to point out Philippians 4:17, “Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account” (KJV).
- Mutual Prayer Support: A Partner commits to pray for the work of the ministry, just as Kenneth and Gloria pray for KCM Partners every day.
The bridge of partnership is not a one-way street, but it’s a mutual connection that offers a two-way exchange:
- From Partners to KCM: Flow of prayer and financial contributions.
- From KCM to Partners: Flow of prayer, shared rewards and anointing.
When individuals, families, businesses, ministries and churches sow both prayer and finances into Kenneth Copeland Ministries, the covenant of partnership and the two-way flow of blessings begin.
Church Partnership FAQsHere you will find some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding Church Partnership status.
- Believe that you are called by God to Partner your church with KCM.
- Must be a recognised church in your area.
- Must have a congregation.
- Must be active with KCM within a 12 month period:
- Faithfully support KCM Europe financially as the Lord directs.
- Utilise the resources to mature spiritually.
- Reach out and teach others.
- Receive the Believer’s Voice of Victory magazine?
- Contribute financially to KCM?
- Purchase products either through wholesale or retail avenues?
- Pray for the ministry?
Not Necessarily!As a Partner church of the Ministry, you would have made a commitment to Partner as a church and notified us of this decision. As the Pastor, you may personally receive a Partner Letter from Kenneth Copeland on a monthly basis (as a personal Partner) but unless you have notified us of your decision to partner as a church, we may not have you marked as such on our database.
- Have direct communications with our Ministerial Relations Lead, Andrew Prescott.
- Be added to our private Facebook group for Pastors and Leaders.
- Your church will be added to our website for those looking for a faith church in your area Partner Church - Find a local KCM Europe Partner Church.
- Be covered in prayer when we specifically pray for our Partner Churches.
- Be invited to exclusive live online European leaders meetings with Global faith ministers.
- Be invited to the annual Ministers Conference in Fort Worth.
- Receive a Bi-monthly Pastors newsletter with a free gift for church members.
- Get 30% discount on KCM product.
The Partner Church Testimonies Blog
Pastor Bernd C. & Iris Trümper “We have been a community partner of KCM for a number of years. Much longer as a married couple. We appreciate the service and example of Kenneth and Gloria Copeland. They carry the word of faith boldly and undaunted, and they are a great blessing and encouragement to us…. Read More
“When we came to the Lord, we came in contact with Kenneth Copeland Ministries, especially Healing School. It ministered very much to us. I came out of depression and learnt how to renew my mind and we really appreciate the sound doctrine of Kenneth Copeland Ministries.”
“I just want to say a big thank you to all of you in the Europe Office down there in Bath, who have made my journey of faith so much easier. My ministry today is a testimony to your faithfulness.”
Pastor Marie-Hélène Moulin I have been a partner of KCM for far too many years to remember. It was important for me to hook up with a ministry bigger and more experienced than mine. I have appreciated so much the impact KCM has had in Europe, it’s only fair to invest in our own continent…. Read More
Pastor Solomon Aroboto First and foremost I want to say a big congratulations to KCM Europe for the exploits and impact of Kenneth Copeland Ministries in Europe, in my life, family and ministry. My success today is a by-product of the faith teachings received from KCM. I became a registered partner with KCM in 2004… Read More
Pastor Rob Andrews My name is Rob Andrews, an assistant Pastor at Cornerstone the Church, Walton on Thames, which was honored to be one of the 12 churches featured on this year’s KCM calendar. The first Sunday in January, a very nice couple came, who are partners with KCM and were looking for a church… Read More
Pastor Alex Ashton “The build-up to the Believer’s Convention in Brighton 1988 was almost a year in coming for me. My mother and sister had gone to the previous year’s convention where Kenneth had taught on the power of agreement in prayer. They went back to their hotel room and agreed together in prayer that… Read More
“KCM Europe have been incredibly kind and I’m just so thankful that the Word of the Lord is always brought to us and that provision is made that we can hear what the Lord is saying to Brother Copeland and to others associated with him.”
“It’s so important for us to be able to Partner with the ministry because when you’re in ministry yourself, it’s so good to be able to sow outside of yourselves into good ground that produces a good harvest.” Pastors Mark & Sherryll Baines