Church Partnership FAQs
Together, we’ll make a difference.
As we join together in partnership, we share each other’s anointings and giftings—and make a bigger impact on the world because of it. By ourselves, we can do some good…but together, we’ll truly make a difference.
What is Partnership?
As an individual or a church – A Partner believes they are called by God and has made a quality decision to join with KCM to:
- faithfully support KCM financially as the Lord directs,
- utilize the resources to mature spiritually,
- reach out and teach others,
- stay in contact with KCM regularly.
Are we a Partner as a church if we;
- receive the Believer’s Voice of Victory magazine?
- contribute financially to KCM?
- purchase products either through wholesale or retail avenues?
- pray for the ministry?
Not Necessarily!As a Partner church of the Ministry, you would have made a commitment to Partner as a church and notified us of this decision.As the Pastor, you may personally receive a Partner Letter from Kenneth Copeland on a monthly basis (as a personal Partner) but unless you have notified us of your decision to partner as a church, we may not have you marked as such on our database.