Church Partnership FAQs
Here you will find some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding Church Partnership status.
Together, we will make a difference.
As we join together in partnership, we share each other’s anointings and giftings — and make a bigger impact on the world because of it.
By ourselves, we can do some good…but together, we will truly make a difference. Partnership is like a bridge, see brother Copeland expound the biblical position on partnership here.
What is Partnership?
As an individual or a church – A Partner believes they are called by God and has made a quality decision to join with KCM to:
- faithfully support KCM financially as the Lord directs,
- utilize the resources to mature spiritually,
- reach out and teach others,
- stay in contact with KCM regularly.
Are we a Partner as a church if we:
- Receive the Believer’s Voice of Victory magazine?
- Contribute financially to KCM?
- Purchase products either through wholesale or retail avenues?
- Pray for the ministry?
As a Partner church of the Ministry, you would have made a commitment to Partner as a church and notified us of this decision.
As the Pastor, you may personally receive a Partner Letter from Kenneth Copeland on a monthly basis (as a personal Partner) but unless you have notified us of your decision to partner as a church, we may not have you marked as such on our database.