Kenneth Copeland Ministries Europe (KCM) are committed to providing transparency for our Partners and Friends in Europe of the Ministry finances. KCM Europe holds to the biblical standard of stewardship by which, “it is required [as essential and demanded] of stewards that one be found faithful and trustworthy.”
1 Corinthians 4:2
- Kenneth Copeland Ministries Europe (KCM) has been operating and ministering in the UK, Europe and further afield for 40 years as a charity (registered number: 326392) and – for the purposes of trading – a limited company (registered number: 01722542)
- KCM Europe is subject to an annual audit of their accounts. It also produces an annual report – along with its audited financial statements – which complies with the current statutory requirements *
* These are the requirements of the charitable company’s governing document and the provisions of the Statement of Recommended Practice (SORP) applicable to charities preparing their accounts in accordance with the Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Republic of Ireland (FRS102) – effective 01 January 2019.Details are available on the Charity Commission for England & Wales website
- As a charity, KCM Europe can claim gift aid on eligible donations through submissions to HMRC. These claims involve submitting identifiable data of the donor for tax identification purposes as part of the gift aid scheme.
- Gift aid declarations provided by donors include; donor salutation, first name (or initial), last name, first line of address (or house name/number), postcode and the donation amount(s). Further details can be found on the UK website.
- KCM Europe is overseen by a Board of Trustees – none of whom are staff members of KCM Europe. They meet quarterly to establish and review policies, strategy, budgets, and progress.
- KCM Europe does not have any outstanding debt and is committed to operating debt free now and in the future.
- KCM Europe commits a minimum of 10% of all revenue to the ‘Tithe fund’ where trustees have agreed upon charities, Partner churches or Partner ministries who operate with similar purposes and visions to us. These are located within KCM Europe’s geographical remit of the UK, Europe, and parts of the Middle East.