Gift Aid Declaration

Gift Aid Sign-Up for KCM Europe

Thank you for supporting Kenneth Copeland Ministries. If you are able to Gift Aid your donations then please fill out the form below.

Please notify the charity or CASC if you:
• Want to cancel this declaration
• Change your name or home address
• No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HMRC to adjust your Tax Code.