Read and meditate on these scriptures, believing God’s promises regarding your finances and prosperity. Remember: He wants you to prosper in every area of your life!
God delights in the prosperity of His children (Psalm 35:27). Did you know that? Do you believe it? If you are struggling to accept God’s provision, or if you doubt that God wants you to prosper in every area of life, then check out what His Word says about the subject:
- 3 John 2: “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” (KJV)
- Joshua 1:8: “Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.”
- Psalm 1:1-3: “Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked,
or stand around with sinners, or join in with mockers. But they delight in the law of the Lord, meditating on it day and night. They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do.”
- Deuteronomy 8:18: “Remember the Lord your God. He is the one who gives you power to be successful, in order to fulfill the covenant he confirmed to your ancestors with an oath.”
- Proverbs 13:22: “Good people leave an inheritance to their grandchildren, but the sinner’s wealth passes to the godly.”
- Psalm 35:27: “Let them shout for joy and be glad, who favor my righteous cause, and.let them say continually, ‘Let the Lord be magnified who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.” (NKJV)
- Psalm 84:11: “For the Lord God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.”
- Proverbs 10:22: “The blessing of the Lord makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.”
- Proverbs 13:21: “Trouble chases sinners, while blessings reward the righteous.”
Begin meditating on these verses. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal their truth to you and show you how that truth applies to every area of your life. Then begin to confess them over yourself and over your family. Here’s an example:
Lord, I thank You that You want my family and me to prosper and be in health even as our souls prosper because we are Your children. We know that as we study, follow and obey Your Word, we will succeed in all we do. Each of us is like a tree planted along the riverbank, bearing good fruit each season. We know that You give us the power to be successful in all You’ve called us to do. We trust You when You promise to bring sinners’ wealth to us because we know that You receive pleasure when we, Your servants, prosper. We know that You won’t withhold any good thing from us and that Your blessing makes us, the righteous, rich. And we praise You for all You are doing in and through us!
Let us know how the Lord begins to work in your life as you begin meditating and confessing these scriptures. We want to celebrate with you!