Confession for Reaping a Harvest
Reaping a harvest is not an automatic process, if you are believing God for a harvest in your life – whether it be healing, finances, family or all three – once the seed has been planted, your job isn’t over, it’s just begun! God has given us the process of seed, time and harvest. During the time between the planting and harvesting, it’s important that we don’t neglect our seed.
The word from the Lord through Kenneth Copeland for 2019 is the Year of Abundant Harvest. It is an exciting time to be a believer! But reaping an abundant harvest doesn’t happen automatically. Our harvest in life depends entirely on what we sow. And where we sow has everything to do with what kind of harvest we will reap.
Once you have sown good seed into the spiritual ground, you must “water” your seed daily. How? By speaking the Word of God over it consistently. You can begin today toward reaping in the Year of Abundant Harvest by speaking these scriptures and confessions over your seed.
These scriptures are taken from the King James Version of the Bible and the confessions are provided by Jerry Savelle.
1. Genesis 8:22: “While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest shall not cease.”
Confession:“Therefore, I sow my seeds in faith, knowing that the law of seedtime and harvest is working on my behalf.”
2. Genesis 1:11: “And God said, Let the earth bring forth…after his kind…and it was so.”
Confession:“I have sown financial seeds, and I’m expecting them to produce after their own kind in the form of financial blessings.”
3. Mark 4:26-27: “So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground…and the seed should spring and grow up.”
Confession:“Therefore, I’m expecting every seed that I have sown to grow up, to spring up, and to produce an abundant harvest.”
4. Job 36:11: “If they obey and serve him, they will spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.”
Confession:“Therefore, because I have been obedient to God, I have sown my seeds. I fully expect my days to be filled with prosperity and my years with pleasures.”
Confession:“Therefore, because God has seen my sowing, His mind is continually on me. I’m expecting more and more financial blessings, and more and more financial increase to come into my life.”
6. Luke 6:38: “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”
Confession:“Therefore, because I have given, I’m expecting good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running-over harvest from every seed that I’ve sown.”
7. 2 Corinthians 9:6: “He which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.”
Confession:“I’m entitled to and I’m expecting a bountiful harvest because I am a bountiful sower.”
8. 2 Corinthians 9:8: “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.”
Confession:“Therefore, I’m expecting to have all sufficiency, more than enough, abounding in financial blessings, so that I am able to sow into every good work which the Holy Spirit impresses me to be a blessing to.”
9. 2 Chronicles 20:20: “Believe in the Lord your God, and so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.”
Confession:“Therefore, since I do believe in the Lord my God, and I believe what His prophet has spoken regarding 2019 being my year of abundant harvest, then I’m expecting to be established and prosper each day throughout this year. It shall come to pass in my life in Jesus’ Name. So be it.”
As you water your seed with the Word of God and speak these faith-filled confessions, believe to receive an abundant harvest in 2019! Don’t be discouraged if it doesn’t happen right away—let patience have her perfect work. You will reap an abundant harvest if you don’t give up!
Faith — 10 Minutes