What We Believe
Kenneth Copeland Ministries has been assigned by God to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ from the top of the world to the bottom and all the way around — without compromise. We’ve been commissioned to get the message out that Jesus is LORD on every available voice. We’re standing in faith for 1 million individuals, families, businesses and ministries to accomplish our BOLD mission.
Our Purpose: To mature believers worldwide in the use of their faith.
Our Vision: To see believers experiencing the fullness of THE BLESSING which includes divine healing, supernatural prosperity, the God kind of love and more; operating skillfully in God’s Word; and well-trained to discern good and evil.
Our Mission: To minister the Word of Faith, by teaching believers who they are in Christ Jesus, and by taking them from the milk of the Word to the meat of the Word, and from religion to reality.
We are called
We are called to teach Christians worldwide who they are in Christ Jesus and how to live a victorious life in their covenant rights and privileges. The fulfillment of that mission takes place when those believers become rooted and grounded enough in God’s Word to reach out and teach others these same principles.
- We are called to lead people, primarily born-again believers, to the place where they operate proficiently in the biblical principles of faith, love, healing, prosperity, redemption and righteousness, and to the place where they can share those principles with others.
- We are called to assist believers in becoming rooted, grounded and established in the Word of God by teaching them to give God’s Word first place in their lives (Colossians 1:23, Psalm 112).
- We are called to reveal the mysteries, the victorious revelations of God’s Word, that have been hidden from the ages (Colossians 1:25-28).
- We are called to build an army of mature believers, bringing them from milk to meat, from religion to reality. We are called to train them to become skillful in the word of righteousness, to stand firm in the spiritual warfare against the kingdom of darkness (Hebrews 5:12-14, Ephesians 6:10-18).
- We are called to proclaim that “Jesus Is Lord” of Kenneth Copeland Ministries, Eagle Mountain International Church and staff on a worldwide scale through the local church and the use of television, campaigns, conventions, books, recordings and personal correspondence and is multiplied through the financial support of other ministries of like purpose.